Some reasons I make June Cleaver cry:
– Sean and I eat banana popsicles for dessert. After breakfast.
– Sometimes we leave Sunday school early to go to the playground.
– We wear socks outside. In December.
– I consider ice cream a calcium supplement.
– Bribery is central to my parenting philosophy.
– Eating vegetables is a lifestyle choice.
– My floor is not clean enough to eat off of.
– I sometimes end a sentence with a preposition.
– Instead of the 5-second rule, we have the 5-minute rule.
– I told Sean that Santa is just a character, like Mickey Mouse.
– Yogurt is a finger food.
– I say No. A lot.
And the list grows longer by the day…