1. The 400-pound deaf lady in the electric cart who is memorizing the entire section of jelly and refuses to move so that you might grab your blueberry jelly and be on your merry way.
2. The unshaven out-of work single guy wearing pajamas bottoms who wants to chat you up about 2% vs skim.
3. The woman in leopard leggings who insists on putting her items on the check out conveyor belt even though you still have half a cart to unload.
4. The cashier who double scans a $20 box of diapers which you discover only after you are on your way home.
5. Getting home to find the bottle of pomegranate juice you splurged on leaked all over the back of your car.
6. The bag boy who puts the frozen turkey in with the bread.
7. Running a cart laden with $153.71 worth of groceries over your own freshly painted and pedicured toe.
8. Spending $153 on groceries instead of a nice pair of shoes.