• Antique Mommy’s Mid-Term Report Card

January 6, 2007

Plays well with others: AM plays well with her imaginary friends who live in her computer. With real people? Not so much.

Uses time well: Yes, if by using time well, you mean goofs off as much as possible.

Stays on task: If goofing off is a task, then yes, AM stays on task.

Effort: AM is able to goof off effortlessly.

Attitude: Yes, AM definitely has an attitude.

Follows directions: Let’s just call her a free spirit and leave it at that.

Is able to work through problems: See Christmas lights and gutter cover remains in garage.

Uses words to resolve conflict: Yes, and ironically they are all 4-letter words — stop! don’t! quit! wait! help! among others….

Career Options: Blogger

1. melissa says:

i’m so glad blogger is a new career! now i’ve got something to write on my tax return!

January 6th, 2007 at 2:49 pm

2. Linda says:

I’ll give you straight “A’s”. I – for one – would be very sad if you got too busy with other “stuff” to blog.
      Have a blessed weekend!!

January 6th, 2007 at 2:55 pm

3. kelli says:

Congrats- we are all so VERY proud 🙂

January 6th, 2007 at 3:21 pm

4. Goslyn says:

Ah, I think I got this same report card, just this week. My mom will be so proud.

January 6th, 2007 at 4:50 pm

5. Beck says:

Yeah, I got straight eh’s myself.

January 6th, 2007 at 5:10 pm

6. Heather says:

Under “Uses words to resolve conflict,” you should have linked to the ‘well placed curse word’ post. LOL! You could make a meme out of this!

January 6th, 2007 at 5:26 pm

7. cathy says:

just remember, there are those out there who can not play well with their imaginary friends in the computer. these are the people our mothers used to get together and whisper about so we couldn’t hear.

January 6th, 2007 at 6:15 pm

8. Laurel Wreath says:

Girl I would love to get inside your brain and find out where you get this totally awesome, totally funny ideas. You rock, and I think you make an excellent “stay at home blogger” =))

January 6th, 2007 at 6:42 pm

9. Paulette1958 says:

HAAAAAAAAAAA I love those 4 letter words!! This was hallarious, looks like you are making the grade!
      Blessings.

January 6th, 2007 at 10:02 pm

10. jeana says:

You also play very well with others if they are other bloggers and there are margaritas involved. I can’t comment on how well you play with real people since I’m one of the imaginary ones. (Hoping to use my powers for good. Or at the very least freak out my mother-in-law.)

January 7th, 2007 at 9:21 am

You’re HIRED!

And I think you played just fine with others last October. Of course wine was involved and that may have had an effect on the entire situation…

January 8th, 2007 at 10:48 am

12. Ranee Mueller says:

They aren’t imaginary friends, they are virtual friends. That sounds so much more official and high tech and important, doesn’t it?

January 12th, 2007 at 2:40 pm