I don’t have to ask Sean what he’s going to be when he grows up. I already know – a rock star. Not because he’s some sort of musical genius, but because he already has the “rock star demands” part down:
– All beverages must be presented in Builder Bob cups.
– Three specific bath towels must be available – the orange one (that has holes and is frayed), the lavender one that’s 20 years old and a brown one. (I know. That’s a lot of towels for someone who only weighs 28 pounds. But what can I do, I’m his roadie/groupie.)
– Will only wear socks with the orange band.
– No human hands are to have touched his gummy bear vitamin – must get his own out of the jar (which of course he can not open.)
– Never, under any circumstances, shall there be a green bean on his plate. And it would be better if there were none in the room or on the planet.
– Knows how to trash a room.
– Can get women to do just about anything he wants.
Unfortunately, with his DNA, he’s scheduled to be nearly bald by the time he’s 23 and everyone knows that you can’t be a rock star without a good head of hair. Luckily there are a lot of career options for a nearly bald working class kid.