• Ā© Antique Mommy 2005-2017
  • Rain

March 14, 2009

Photobucket

This is a photo I took last spring that I messed around with in Photoshop this morning. I added the raindrops and then blurred the edges a little bit for a dreamy effect. I also did the little butterfly in the upper left sidebar in Photoshop. I am designating that space as my own little art gallery which I will change out periodically as I am inspired to do.

1. Pat T. says:

Your boyfriend almost looks like he is skipping – so carefree and beautiful!

March 14th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

2. Karen says:

what a great photo-the song “singing in the rain” immediately popped into my head.

March 14th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

People like you amaze me… you scare me a bit too, but that’s an entirely different comment. :o)

I love that you continue to find ways to manipulate your creative nature that God laced though your soul. You use it well.

March 14th, 2009 at 5:09 pm

4. Jenny-Jenny says:

VERY COOL. I think I need to spend some time on photoshop learning. Looooove it!

March 14th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

5. JoLyn says:

Love the photo – and I was admiring the butterfly earlier…cool to know it was you that did it! Wish I was so talented…

March 14th, 2009 at 8:09 pm

6. thatgirl says:

great job! I am sitting here getting motivated to scrapbook and you really helped. Thanks!

March 14th, 2009 at 8:32 pm

7. Beverlydru says:

I wish I could look over your shoulder while you work in Photoshop. Very cool! Priceless photo of dancing in the rain.

March 14th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

8. suzanne says:

I just told my hubby I wanted PhotoShop for my birthday. Is it terribly complicated? you think I can use it???? You know I am just a simple girl! šŸ™‚

Suzanne

March 14th, 2009 at 9:51 pm

9. Amy says:

Perfect.

March 14th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

10. Shoe says:

Absolutely perfect! I love it. It is a picture to be treasured. I noticed the sidebar was changed yesterday and I love it. It has a very lacey effect or is it affect?

What Joy the picture has and personifies in Sean.

March 15th, 2009 at 10:43 am

11. Patti, Austin, TX says:

Very cute, very sweet, and you give me a idea for some pictures for my little boy.

March 15th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

12. Tom says:

Every time I visit here and see one of these pictures, I want to go buy Photoshop. Maybe you can convince Michael’s Mommy that we really neeeeeeed it.

March 15th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

13. Melanie says:

Wow.. what a great picture! It just amazes me what can be done with Photoshop.

March 15th, 2009 at 10:28 pm

14. rrmama says:

Great picture! I love it when my boys play in the rain and who knows when I might feel the urge to join them.

March 16th, 2009 at 9:41 am

15. Elizabeth says:

That is a beautiful picture. I finally got Photoshop and only hope to have a fraction of the talent people like you have. Thanks for sharing with us. šŸ™‚

March 16th, 2009 at 11:01 am

16. Lysa TerKeurst says:

Dear AM…

Will you be my family’s personal photographer? Oh my – you are so very talented!!!

How funny, the rain stirred something artistic in both of us today. I wrote my post for tomorrow on rain as well.

Can’t wait to see you this weekend!!!

March 16th, 2009 at 9:19 pm