• Margie

April 26, 2009

You know, the thing about having a camera is that sometimes the people you hang out with get tired of you pointing it at them.  It’s true. I was in Tuna this past weekend and the only one who wouldn’t run away from me was Margie.  So now, Margie is my muse.

I present to you, the lovely and mesmerizing – Margie!

Photobucket

Pensive Margie

Photobucket

Come Hither Margie

Photobucket

Contemplative Margie

Photobucket

Serene  Margie

Photobucket

Meditative Margie.  Or, Margie Nods Off.  Shortly thereafter, Margie got up and wandered off.

Photobucket

Oh hey! My old muse! Yo! Dude!

Photobucket

Muse! Come back! Where ya’ goin??

1. Faerylandmom says:

Sweet pictures!

April 26th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

2. Pam D says:

Contemplative and serene are absolutely spectacular; she looks like a real sweetheart! Of course, beagles are prone to wander, so you have to catch her while you can. Sort of like boys…

April 26th, 2009 at 10:38 pm

3. Shelly W. says:

So, so sweet. The “come hither Margie” made me laugh out loud!

Come hither indeed. From what I could tell, Margie gets around. I don’t judge her for that.

April 26th, 2009 at 10:57 pm

4. RefreshMom says:

You’re lucky to have such a cute alternate muse. I’m allergic to just about everything with fur (and yes, even those dogs with ‘Human hair’–they’re still DOGS, it’s still DOG hair!). I think sniffling and sneezing are incompatible with taking in-focus shots.

I just got my new “real” camera a couple months ago and am only now dragging it around with me, but I can already see that effect “No pictures MOM!” If it isn’t a sneak attack, it’s not going to happen.

Love your pics! The sneak attack approach brings an interesting psychology to the composition, I think. I got a few of those of Sean this week running through a field of Bluebonnets that I may post later this week.

April 27th, 2009 at 3:00 am

5. JanMary, N Ireland says:

Love your muses – old and new.

Just wondering what you call a collection of muses?…..a museum perhaps!!!

April 27th, 2009 at 3:09 am

6. Nan says:

We used to have an adopted two-year-old beagle who climbed through windows, ate books, tore up garbage, got into locked cupboards, disappeared for days, came back full of ticks and worse, climbed shelves, peed on everything and drove me to distraction! I gave him to a vet with a very secure yard. I do NOT miss that dog. Cute? HAH!

April 27th, 2009 at 7:50 am

7. Kay says:

Adorable! I needed a laugh.. thanks! : )

April 27th, 2009 at 8:12 am

8. Stephanie says:

She’s DARLING! I love your photos. Beautiful.

Steph

April 27th, 2009 at 8:15 am

9. Angela says:

Margie is gorgeous…and of course, ye old muse isn’t shabby looking either! Great pix.

April 27th, 2009 at 8:19 am

10. Babybloomr says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last one of your son running, from the grin on his face to his cowlick blowing in the wind… Looks like you captured him perfectly!

April 27th, 2009 at 8:31 am

11. Margie says:

I was startled when I saw the caption to this post since my name is “Margie”. She’s cuter than me though and takes a whole lot better picture. 🙂

April 27th, 2009 at 8:51 am

12. Becca says:

contemplative Margie is my favorite. Really great colors. Looks like it’s painted. And…where did you get that long-legged little boy??

April 27th, 2009 at 9:56 am

13. Bitsy says:

Gorgeous! I wish I could take pictures like that.

April 27th, 2009 at 10:34 am

14. Shoe says:

Look into Margie’s eyes. She is tryig to tell you something. Maybe, she is simply putting up with you?

*** As is everyone else on the planet. ~AM ***

Nice dog. Great pictures!

April 27th, 2009 at 11:23 am

15. jean says:

Margie has the most beautiful eyes. It looks as if she is wearing black eyeliner!

Sean is just as handsome as ever.

April 27th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

16. Donna @ Way More Homemade says:

She is gorgeous. Oh, and your little boyfriend, just as handsome as always. 🙂

April 27th, 2009 at 2:58 pm

17. HarryJacksMom says:

Just curious, are you going to have to rename him…..little doesn’t seem to apply so much anymore 😉 He’s so handsome and sweet to look at, thanx for sharing! Enjoy the Spring – can’t wait to see those bluebonnets…

April 27th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

18. Nette says:

Margie looks so clean. She’s beautiful and I love her name!!

April 27th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

19. momof8 says:

Your photographs are all beautiful. But I couldn’t help my first thought, “He is getting so big!” (Sean that is!)

April 27th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

20. Colleen says:

What a darling – but I do love a gorgeous beagle! And that boy – soo cute!

April 27th, 2009 at 11:55 pm

21. mama speak says:

OMG! Who’s that giant child you’re taking pix of???? When did that happen? Damn kids w/their growing up!

Marge is adorable. (But perhaps it’s the photographer as much as the muse.)

April 28th, 2009 at 1:44 am

22. Just Mom says:

LOL.

My son hides from me when I take out my camera, especially when I have to use that solar flare of a flash.

Love the photos. As always.

April 28th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

23. Shanna says:

My favorite is Serene Margie…what a sweetheart she must be!

April 28th, 2009 at 1:12 pm