• Screamin’ Out Of Bounds

June 7, 2009

Photobucket

Yup. Been playin’ with my Photoshop this weekend. This fun Photoshop action is from the nice people at PanosFX.  It’s called Out of Bounds and it’s a free download available for Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.  PanosFX recently held an Out of Bounds contest and you should go here and see what people who know what they are doing can do. Awe. Some.

Anyway…

After I clicked the little mousie a couple of times it magically made it look like Sean was driving out of the photo.  I went back in and added the radiating brush (another free download) created by the artist known as JavierZhX.

Photobucket

Here’s the original photo

1. Dawn @ My Home Sweet Home says:

I’ll bet he loves this! My seven-year-old son had me Photoshop him onto a picture of the marque next to Chipper Jones from the Braves’ game Friday night. He had me print it and he’s carrying it around in a frame!

June 7th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

2. Pam D says:

Whoa.. that’s very cool! I am resisting Photoshop right now, because my antique computer, dearth of time, and lack of functional brain cells add up to a great, big “NO”. But when I see things like this, I find myself drawn irresistibly towards the dark side. Must. stay. away. MUST. aarrrggglllhhhh……

Actually Pam, a recently study revealed that people who Photoshop showed a significant increase in brain cells. Additionally, they were found to be more attractive than the general population. The study was funded by Adobe.

I totally just made that up.

June 7th, 2009 at 11:28 pm

3. JanMary, N Ireland says:

Super out of bounds – I love to create them, but have never used this action. Must check out if it works in PSE.

I totally agree with that recent survey! LOL!

June 8th, 2009 at 2:02 am

4. Shayla says:

I LOVE IT!!!

You are very much so talented 🙂

June 8th, 2009 at 3:18 am

5. Nan says:

As always, I’m so impressed with your hot photoshpo skillz! One of these days I might try my hand. When I have time. Bwahaha! Time! Snort!

June 8th, 2009 at 7:54 am

6. Donna @ WayMoreHomemade says:

AM – I need to get you to give me some photoshop lessons. Seriously. I got the software as a gift last year and haven’t been able to make heads or tails of it. Why is it that it doesn’t seem as intuitive as some other programs? Anyways, that looks really neat. It looks like you’re scrapbooking. And I didn’t realize you were the scrapbooking sort.

PS is not intuitive at all until you’ve messed with it some and even then, still not so much. But there are a ton of good tutorials out there and my experience is that Photoshopper’s love to help others learn.

I’m not a scrapbooker at all, although I love to look at the stuff others create.JanMary over in Ireland makes super awesome pages and recently made one for me!

June 8th, 2009 at 8:20 am

7. Tara says:

Toby (4): “Woah, who’s that? He’s really fast!”

June 8th, 2009 at 8:57 am

My daughter and I enjoyed the photo of Sean and the comment by Toby. I was thinking something similar. He LOOKS like he’s going about 85 MPH as he whips around the corner–hair blowing–exhultation in being FREEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . but I’m sure he wasn’t doing more than a quick 1/2 MPH.

June 8th, 2009 at 9:23 am

9. Kelly @ Love Well says:

I used to have Photoshop, but my computer caught a VTV (virtually transmitted virus) a few months back, and I lost it.

It wasn’t a huge bummer, since I had never figured out how to use it anyway. (And I had gotten it for free, thanks to my old job.)

But now I’m wondering — if I reinvest, would you recommend the original PS or PS Elements?

June 8th, 2009 at 11:12 am

10. Megan (FriedOkra) says:

Aw! He kindof reminds me of Stuart Little in that red car. 🙂

June 8th, 2009 at 6:43 pm

11. edj says:

Years ago, when Abel was 3, he had a dragon dressing gown. He obligingly roared, and Donn photoshopped flame coming out of his mouth. He still likes that pic, even though he is a mature 12.

June 8th, 2009 at 6:49 pm

12. rrmama says:

You are so talented! And very cool picture too.

June 8th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

13. Dana~Are We There Yet? says:

There’s really only one thing to say:

KA-CHOW!