1. Trying to get a shot of a cardinal. Those little boogers are fast and camera shy. See that little bright red dot? That’s a cardinal.
2. Walking the local nature trail with Sean, pretending to be Lewis to his Clark.
3. Trying to become one with my camera. My goal this year is to get off green. As it is now, I have to think really hard about the settings and dials and exposure values and the other technical stuff.
4. Writing up a little story I told Sean the other night while he was in the bathtub. At school, they are studying the concept of fantasy versus real and he asked me to tell him a fantasty story, so I made one up on the spot. He said he really liked it, so I’m going to write and illustrate it and make him a little book.
5. Writing several posts that I can’t seem to get out of my head and into the computer.
6. Making awesome gourmet grilled sandwiches for my husband. I am the sandwich making queen, always have been. Ask my dad.
7. Working out a little bit, walking and lifting weights.
8. Playing with Photoshop.
9. Unloading and reloading the dishwasher. Shouldn’t there be a limit on how many times a week one has to do this task?
10. Drinking entirely too much Bigelow’s Vanilla Caramel tea.
11. Watching the Olympics, critiqueing the figure skating and imagining what it would be like to do some of that trick snowboarding.
12. Thinking about all the things I should be doing versus all the things that I want to be doing and considering which will add greater value to my life and how much I can get away with.
What are you doing?