• Judi’s Garden

June 8, 2010

Photobucket

Here is one of the approximately 30,537 pictures I took of flowers while I was in California, most of which are in Cousin Judi’s fabulous garden. I learned how to make the frame in Photoshop in a video tutorial at Yanik’s Photo School, which you can see here if you are so inclined.  He has great easy to follow video tutorials and I love the soothing quality of his voice.

1. Jennifer @ Heavenly Mommy says:

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful photo!

June 8th, 2010 at 6:01 pm

2. Megan (FriedOkra) says:

What a vivid, splended photo and such a neat frame/edge! Voices always get me, too.

June 8th, 2010 at 7:10 pm

3. debbie says:

Your pic made me smile, and i could use a soothing voice right now. $1,000. at the tire shop today and i have a bounce that wasn’t there with my old tires…go figure.

Blech! Poor you! I can think of 1000 things I’d rather spend $1000 on other than tires (rests chin in hand and begins shopping in dream world.)

June 8th, 2010 at 7:26 pm

4. Happy Geek says:

So pretty. You’d save a lot of batteries if you came up here right now as we have approximately 10 flowers currently blooming. (It’s been an unusually cold Spring)

June 8th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

5. Karen says:

So pretty! Hope you will post some more photos!

June 9th, 2010 at 6:37 am

6. marviv says:

These are beautiful. I am jealous and want some in my yard. What kind of flowers are they and do they come back every year? Will they grow well in our Illinois weathr?

Marviv

June 9th, 2010 at 7:23 am

7. Sheila says:

All God’s flowers are beauties, but the photographer’s skills certainly enhance our enjoyment of them! Thanks for sharing!

June 9th, 2010 at 9:20 am

8. diXymiss says:

Beautiful shot! So vibrant and cheery. Hey, thanX for sharing the link to Yanik’s school ~ looks like an eXcellent resource. I’m always delighted to learn new tricks and techniques (and a soothing voice sounds appealing too).

June 9th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

GORGEOUS!!!

June 9th, 2010 at 11:39 pm

10. Catch the Kids says:

Lovely photo. So bright and clear. I’m so excited about my CS5 coming soon! Thanks for the link. Will be using it to help find my way!

June 10th, 2010 at 6:51 am